Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Nav VXR Pack & Bose:
Contract Hire Special Offer from £269.00 per mth + VAT
The Vauxhall Insignia is a stylish and practical 5 door hatchback; this particular model is ideal for the company car driver due to its high level of specification. It also boasts some of the lowest emissions in its class, meaning that Benefit in Kind tax implications for the company car driver are very appealing.
Inside the Insignia, there is plenty of leg and shoulder room – the boot also boasts 530 litres when the seats are up (this extends to 1015 litres when the 60/40 split seats are folded down). The cabin is very smart and the quality of the switchgear and presence of soft-touch materials help to give it a premium feel.
The featured model comes with a high level of specification which includes sat-nav; this is controlled via a central touch screen that allows for easy telephone and stereo operation. There is also voice control, a scroll operated knob and keyboard touchpad; this is excellent news for anyone who needs to multi-task whilst on the move.
The deal really is exceptional value for money – even more so as it also includes the VXR styling pack and the BOSE Premium Audio System; together, these options would cost an additional £1137.50. Don’t miss out – enquire now for a personalised quotation or to enquire about stock availability.
- The Vauxhall Insignia is a popular and stylish 5 door saloon car
- The Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Navigation would cost in the region of £25,167 OTR if you were to buy it outright
- NCAP gave the Vauxhall Insignia an excellent 5 star safety rating
RUNNING COSTS AND PERFORMANCE
- The Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Navigation will achieve a very frugal 76.3 miles to the gallon (combined)
- It will also reach 62 mph in 10.5 seconds, with a top speed of 127 mph
- Emissions wise, the Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Navigation is in Tax Band D, coming in at 98g/km CO2 emissions
- Company car drivers will pay just £703.00 per annum benefit in kind tax (BIK) if they are 20% tax payers and this model is taken on as a company car
What does this model come with?
The Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Navigation comes with a high level level of standard equipment, which includes:
- VXR Styling pack
- Bose premium audio system – 7 speakers and subwoofer
- 18” Alloy wheels
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Fog lights
- Leather upholstery
- Bi Xenon headlights
- Intelligent adaptive forward lighting with high pressure headlight washers
- Electric foldable door mirrors
- Dual zone climate control
- Sat nav with 7” colour display
- DMB Digital radio
- 8 way electric adjustable driver’s seat with memory function
Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite with Navigation
Business Lease Special Offer from £269.00 / mth + VAT, (48 months 3 x 47 10k per annum)
Initial payment: £854.16 + VAT
DEAL STATUS: Available for a limited period only: Click Here for more details