Like everything, there is a price that you pay for service. And it is no different when it comes to servicing and maintaining your vehicle.
How to secure the best maintenance agreement
You can choose to do it yourself on an ad-hoc basis of course, or you can take out a maintenance agreement, which is becoming a very popular option for individuals and SMEs who want no surprises with their transportation costs.
However, you do get what you pay for. That’s how the old adage goes, isn’t it? A cheap maintenance contract will often give you less than you bargained for and not include elements that you thought were covered.
There are maintenance contract providers out there that provide an excellent level of cover and also some additional perks that you wouldn’t even think about as part of your package, like free valeting for instance.
Compass Contract Hire are a leading vehicle leasing company who offer their clients the outstanding maintenance package from Network, called Driverline.
Driverline offers an excellent level of cover as well as some great perks and of course a competitive monthly payment – let’s take a look:
What is included in a Network Driverline maintenance deal
- Low monthly premiums due to Networks buying power
- All manufacturers’ services including any unexpected maintenance problems
- All mechanical and electrical replacements and/or repairs
- Fair wear and tear associated parts like Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Cam belts, Wiper blades,
- Alternators and Starter Motors
- The cost of any MOT tests
- Unlimited tyre replacements – premium brands – including valve and balance
- Mobile tyre fitting service, when you want it, where you want it (by appointment)
- No charges for punctures or damaged tyres
- Clients have a telephone number to call Network and they will do the rest
- There is free collection and delivery from a home or work address
- Free wash and vac included
- Free online service and maintenance booking service
- Regular progress updates on any works
- Urgent repairs are prioritised with preferential booking times so that vehicle downtime managed to a minimum
- Network Accredited garages incorporate dedicated LCV networks; these are crucially often available out of normal working hours
- A courtesy car upon request
Network Driverline free of charge service booking and management service
Choosing Driverline as your maintenance provider is a superbly comprehensive way to manage all of your service and maintenance requirements.
A team of dedicated staff are on hand to arrange for any of the following from a single telephone call:
- Book your car in for a service or MOT
- Organise for breakdown / recovery – Driverline work with the AA breakdown assist and aim to be at your side within 45 minutes
- Arrange for the replacement of broken or damaged glass via Autoglass
- Check for worn or damaged tyres and replace where necessary via Kwik Fit Mobile
- Arrange for foreign travel documentation
- Organise any rental car requirements and deliver them to you within two hours
For more information, click here or call the team at Compass Contract Hire Limited who will be happy to help on 02392 228070.
Compass Contract Hire Limited are a Franchisee of Network Vehicles, who have 30 years’ experience in providing vehicles to SMEs and individuals throughout the UK
Social tagging: maintenance > maintenance contract > maintenance contracts > Network > Network Leasing > Network Vehicles